When used with Android or Windows based software this OBDII scan tool, can retrieve trouble codes, reset the check engine light and read many statistics not available with normal scan tools! You can monitor things such as O2 sensor readings, EOT, Revs, Throttle, Boost, Speed Fuel Trim and much more!
- Connects to your Android phone or Windows laptop - not compatible with iOS
- Read diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific, and displays their meaning
- Works on ALL Vehicles 1996 and Newer
- Displays current sensor data including: Engine RPM, Calculated Load Value,
Coolant Temperature, Fuel System Status, Vehicle Speed, Short Term Fuel
Trim, Long Term Fuel Trim, Intake Manifold Pressure, Timing Advance,
Intake Air Temperature, Air Flow Rate, Absolute Throttle Position,
Oxygen Sensor Voltages/Associated Short Term Fuel Trims, Fuel System
Status, Fuel Pressure
- Note: Does not work with Diesel Engines
I own a 1997 Ford F150, and I need to know if it will work on that.