Screw this on ceiling or stick/hang on the wall to protect you and your family from dangers of deadly, odorless carbon monoxide by immediately responding to the alarm triggered by a level of CO that affects human body is reached. Just put inside 3 PCS AA batteries and the alarm will monitor for the presence of carbon monoxide around the clock, providing constant protection even when there is a power outage.
- Protects from the dangers of carbon monoxide even during a power outage
- Detects deadly, odorless carbon monoxide and beeps loudly to alarm when a certain CO level is reached
- Digital LCD display clearly shows CO levels in PPM once alarm is triggered
- Alarm status: beeps fast and red LED flashes
- Standby status: green LED blinks every 30 seconds
- Low battery status: beeps every 30 seconds, shows Lb on screen
- Alarm triggers: 300ppm within 3 mins, 50ppm within 60-90 mins, 100ppm within 10-40 mins
- Runs on 3 PCS AA batteries (not included)
- Installs or hangs easily on ceilings, walls or anywhere else desired with provided mounting kit
- Test/reset button for first time testing and alarm deactivation
- Dimensions: 4.13 × 1.77 × 4.06
- 1 x Battery Operated CO Carbon Monoxide Sensor Alarm
- 1 x Mounting Kit
- 1 x User Manual
Note: the alarm will automatically stop after CO is dropped to a safe level, or you can manually press the reset button to deactivate it.