The FoodSaver Vacuum Sealing System helps keep food fresh longer. The system removes air, one of the main causes of mold and food spoilage, from bags and creates an airtight seal to lock in freshness.
- When food is protected from air and freezer burn, everyday meal planning is easier—double the recipe of your favorite dishes then store the extra portions for a quick and nutritious meal on busy weeknights, and spend less time grocery shopping when you buy frequently-used items in bulk
- Just add food to the bag, insert the open end into the food saver, and the machine takes care of the rest—removing all of the air, creating an air-tight seal, and stopping automatically once seal is complete
- Food preserved with the FoodSaver System and stored in the freezer can last up to 3 years, rather than 6 months, and it will still taste as fresh as the day you sealed it. And prep-ahead meals and leftovers stored in the fridge can still be enjoyed weeks later
- Use your vacuum sealer to store liquids and creams when you travel, protect important papers or photographs from mildew or possible water damage, create your own refreezable ice packs, and much more
- Exclusively-designed, patented removable drip tray, which collects any excess liquid and debris that may result from vacuum sealing, helps keep countertops clean and is dishwasher safe
- Know exactly what you’re feeding your baby by preparing baby food at home with fresh vegetables and fruits. Vacuum sealing them with the FoodSaver System, then storing in the fridge or freezer helps preserve vitamins, nutrients, and taste. It’s a great way to keep wholesome food within reach
- It comes with the kit.
You cut the plastic bag once you reach the desired length and seal one end.
Place your product in the bag, insert open end and use the button for air removal and seal
You need to allow 3” of plastic for the sealing process.
It is important to make your cut as straight as possible.