Himalayan salt lamps are colloquially called as ‘Hymalaian salt lamp’, ‘Himilian Salt Nightlight’. The salt crystals are hand mined in the Himalayan Mountains, specially handcrafted for uniqueness.Unlit, the crystal's rough-hewn, irregular surface looks pink. When lit with the included 40-watt bulb, it gives a warm amber glow.
You can even change the color of the bulb to give a different hue to the lighting area. Use the lamp as a gentle bedside lamp, or to create a romantic mood. Whether in a child's room as a night light lamp, near the television or computer, or in your office, the salt crystal lamp, sitting on its round Neem wooden base, provides a natural touch.
- Enhance the ionic balance of your living spaces
- Unique air purifier: All natural Himalayan rock salt emits negative ions into the air which zaps odors, smoke, dust & allergens that cause asthma. It also gives off energy that traps positive ions to improve the air you breathe.
- Elegant wood base: Each Himalayan crystal salt light sits upon a solid wood base that keeps it supported & elevated. Place the lamp on a table top, shelf, counter top, desktop, meditation altar, nightstand or end table.
- Dimming lamp light: Outfitted with a small dim-able bulb, you're able to control the amount of light provided by the Himalayan lamp as desired. Turn it up for brightness or turn it low to set the mood for romance!
- Glows gorgeously: When plugged in & turned on, the hand-carved salt lamp delivers an entrancing glow that amplifies to the tranquilizing ambiance of a spa room, meditating room, holistic healing center, sun room or sitting area.
- Lamp: 4.5" x 4.5 x 5.5"
- Box package size is 5 x 5.5" x 7"
8 months ago
6 months ago
Weight: 4.5 lbs