Jobar Ideaworks Wall Outlet Organizer
- Product Details
The Jobar Ideaworks Wall Outlet Organizer installs right over a standard wall outlet, neatly organizing and storing small electric devices so that you can easily plug them to charge or unplug when not in use. Great for office, bathroom, kitchen, bedroom, or any living space. Thoughtfully designed, it features a spool beneath its shelf to wrap cords, keeping them untangled, out of the way, yet conveniently ready when needed. The handy Jobar Ideaworks Wall Outlet Organizer is ideal for most personal electronic devices, such as your electric toothbrush; electric razor, shaver, or beard trimmer; iPod or other MP3 player; cell phone or smartphone.
- Stores your small, personal electronics such as a razor, toothbrush, or smartphone while they charge
- For use in your Bathroom, Kitchen, Bedroom, or Office
- Durable plastic construction keeps charging cords out of the way
- Easy-to-install: fits standard-size AC wall outlet plate 2.75 in. x 4.5 in. available at your local hardware store
- Dimensions: 9.5 in. W x 3.5 in. D; Weight Capacity: 5 lb
- Warning: Mount the Wall Outlet Organizer only where electrical devices will not come into contact with water in the event they fall
Second, the shelf requires an outlet cover that measures 4.5"x2.75". If your outlet cover is larger, you will need to purchase a smaller (if my case) at the home center. I paid ~29 cents for a cover plate that fits in the shelf's recessed area.
over 2 years ago
1 year ago
over 2 years ago
Also, the shelf requires that the outlet cover to be 4.5x2.75" . If your outlet cover is larger, you will need to purchase a smaller (in my case) from the home improvement center. I paid ~29 cents for mine.