Energize your day with Charge—an advanced activity wristband that tracks your steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected throughout the day with real-time fitness stats and Caller ID on the OLED display. And when the day is done, automatically monitor your sleep and set a silent, vibrating alarm. Whether you’re at the office or on the go, Charge wirelessly syncs your stats to your smartphone and computer to help you find the motivation you need to achieve your goals.
Note: Enlarge images for color naming.
- Charge syncs automatically and wirelessly to tablets, computers and 150+ leading iOS, Android and Windows smartphones using Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
- Syncing to computers requires Internet connection and USB port
- Syncing range: 20 feet
- Call notifications via Bluetooth 4.0
- Water Resistance: Charge has been tested up to 1 ATM meaning it is sweat, rain and splash proof. However, the device is not swim proof. We also recommend taking Charge off before showering because, as with any wearable device, it’s best for your skin if the band stays dry and clean
- We recommend charging your device every few days to ensure you are always tracking
- Charge time: One to two hours
- Battery life: up to 7 - 10 days. Battery type: Lithium-polymer
- Syncs with Windows Vista and later, Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, and leading Android and Windows devices
- Accurately track all-day stats like steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned, stairs climbed, and active minutes
- See daily stats, time of day, and exercise mode with a bright OLED display
- Monitor your sleep automatically and wake with a silent alarm
- Get call notifications right on your wrist
- Access real-time run stats like time, distance, and pace to stay on track
- Available in your choice of Black, Blue or Grey
- Available in sizes Small or Large
- Small: 5.5" - 6.5"
- Large: 6.5" - 7.7"
Warning: Do not use if you have a pacemaker or other internal, or implanted medical device. Not intended for use by children under 13. Always consult your physician. Slippery when wet