Lizard Cam by Atomic Beam
- Product Details
When you have a clogged toilet, a clogged shower drain, or need to see behind your appliances, you need a camera you can snake into that tight spot. You need an inspection camera like a bore scope. Lizard Cam by Atomic Beam is the micro-inspection camera that snakes into tight, hard-to-reach spaces. It’s so easy to use – just feed and view! The 4-foot long cable bends and flexes to fit into your desired space.
At the end of the waterproof cable is a micro camera with a built-in LED light that sees all. View everything that the camera captures on the hand-held view screen. Use the snake camera beyond pipes and clogs. Attach the magnetic tip to the end of the cable and easily pick up screws, nails, or other hardware you’ve dropped but can’t see. Look behind or underneath appliances without having to move them. Or, retrieve lost cat toys from under your refrigerator with the handy hook tip. Lizard Cam is a must-have for any homeowner and renter!
- Flexible, micro-inspection camera
- Easy to use – just feed and view
- 2.4” color LCD view screen
- Waterproof cable with camera and LED light
- 3 tips: hook, mirror, and magnet
- Generous 4-foot cable in serpentine tubing
- Perfect to see inside pipes, drains, or behind appliances
- A must-have for any homeowner and renter
- Requires 4 AA batteries (not included)
- Includes 1 Lizard Cam by Atomic Beam