Build up of ice, sleet and snow can be harsh on your wiper blades and makes it challenging to keep your windshield clear in extreme cold temperatures. That is why the Rain-X Winter blade is specially designed for cold weather performance. It features a high-grade synthetic boot and a thicker squeegee with optimized pressure points. The result is a highly durable blade that resists the elements better than natural rubber, and provides an enhanced, more uniform wipe over traditional wiper blades.
- Pack of 1: you will get a single windshield wiper blade
- Provides optimum winter wiping performance
- Strong resistance to tearing
- Prevents snow & ice from clogging
- More even wipe
- Easy to install
- Weight: 9.6 ounces
- Available in your choice of 16" or 26"