Sensei Slicer chef’s knife ideal for precision cutting and thin slicing. Most traditional knives in our kitchens are double-beveled , or sharpened on both side. The as seen on TV Sensei Slice is single-beveled, or sharpened on one side to create a stronger, sharper blade.
This Japanese inspired design blade is carefully crafted and sharpened on one side only providing an edge that is up to 40% stronger than traditional knives. Perfect for carving meat, slicing and dicing veggies, fruit, cheese, even slicing bread. Sensei Slicer the knife of choice for professional Sushi Chefs
- Japanese inspired Chef’s knife for the sharpest cutting edge
- Sharpened on one side for the sharpest edge
- Integrated air holes for a non-stick surface
- Grip dots increase handling & reduce fatigue
- Mirror-finish helps prevent blade rust