The Sole Angel was designed to be worn with the fabric touching the bottom of your foot. It should be positioned mid-foot around the arch area. However, everyone is different and we all have particular areas of our feet that need more support than others so the Sole Angel can be rotated or moved back and forth depending on what feels most comfortable to the wearer. Just be sure to keep the pointed side facing towards your heel.
- Wear your Sole Angels with any shoes, heels, sandals, or even barefoot to help reduce your feet pain. Great to wear during running, exercising, playing sports, or simply all day at work or home.
- Sole Angels are best for reducing foot pains such as heel pain, plantar fasciitis, pain in the ball of your foot, & metatarsalgia. Provide support to fatigued or flat feet while aligning the body to reduce pain in back & knees.
- Includes a durable non-slip sole and shock-absorbing core for all day comfort and support. The compression band hugs the foot for maximum support with breathable fabric for a perfect fit promoting balance and body alignment.
- Material: Arch supports are made of Open Cell Foam Core, Velvet fabric cover, Nylon and Latex compression band, Neoprene while the compression band is made of nylon and latex.
- Dimensions: 6.5 x 1.5 x 10 inches
- Weight: 2.88 ounces